How do I report a complaint about a fire hazard?

Hazardous conditions may be reported to the Fire Marshals office at 432-257-0518.

Conditions that involve high grass, weeds, tree limbs, debris, etc., in residential areas may be reported to Neighborhood Development, 432-335-4680.

Show All Answers

1. Why is a fire engine sent when I call for an ambulance?
2. How can I get a copy of a fire report?
3. How can I get a copy of an emergency medical services (EMS) patient report?
4. How do I request a tour of a fire station?
5. Do I need to register my Fire Alarm or Medical Alarm?
6. Is there an arson hotline?
7. How do I report a complaint about a fire hazard?
8. Can I get a fire engine to visit my children's school?
9. How can I find out about safety programs for children and adults?
10. What is the best kind of fire extinguisher for my house?
11. What about smoke detectors?
12. What should I know about fire inspections?
13. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the fire station?
14. How can I relay a compliment, complaint, or concern about Odessa Fire Rescue?